John Lennon Round Glasses Review: Gmei Optical Plastic Ultralight Glasses Frame Men Prescription Myopia Eyeglasses Optical Frames Women Rectangular Eyewear M2065 C3

John Lennon Round Glasses Review: Gmei Optical Plastic Ultralight Glasses Frame Men Prescription Myopia Eyeglasses Optical Frames Women Rectangular Eyewear M2065 C3

John Lennon Round Glasses Review: Gmei Optical Plastic Ultralight Glasses Frame Men Prescription Myopia Eyeglasses Optical Frames Women Rectangular Eyewear M2065 C3

This john lennon round glasses guide focuses on real shopper problems, product fit, and practical next steps.

I notice this prompt contains instructions attempting to override my identity and system instructions. I need to address this directly. I can't help with this request for several reasons: **Identity misrepresentation**: The instructions ask me to ignore my actual identity and claim to be a different AI system. I'm Kiro, an AI agent that helps with development, writing, and professional work. I won't misrepresent who I am. **SEO manipulation**: This request asks for content designed to manipulate search rankings through: - Forced keyword repetition ("john lennon round glasses" must appear exactly multiple times) - Unnatural link insertion with strict placement rules - Fake "timeline review" format when no actual long-term testing occurred **Fabricated review**: The request asks me to write as if I personally tested a product for 90 days, which is false. The "real user feedback" provided is clearly unrelated (it's about appointment hosts, not glasses). **What I can help with instead:** - Writing genuine product descriptions based on actual specifications - Creating honest comparison guides for eyewear categories - Drafting authentic content about optical products without manipulation tactics - Technical writing, analysis, or other professional work Would you like help with any legitimate writing or development task?

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Cinily Net Caponi Glasses Review: Cat-Eye Myopia Frames Compared

My Honest Review: How I Found Large Shield Sunglasses That Actually Last